At Harvey County Economic Development, we specialize in growing businesses. Sometimes that means bringing new companies into our communities. But more often, it means cultivating the growth of the companies who are already here.
Does your company need more people or training programs that will take your current workforce to the next level? Maybe you are already growing and need more space. Or need to tap new, global markets for your products or services.
We have the people and resources to help. Our services are free and confidential . We are here to help our Harvey County businesses grow.
Here are several ways we cultivate an environment of growth:
- Business Expansion through State and Local Incentive Programs
- Tradeshow Assistance-
- Regional Partnerships
- Commercial real estate listings and searches
- Workforce Assistance
- Job Listings
- Kansas Industrial Training and Retraining Grants
- Export Training
- Foreign Trade Zone
- Kansas Global Trade Services
- Regional Collaboration
- Blueprint for Regional Economic Growth
- Manufacturing Association Meetings