Harvey County EDC is overseen by a volunteer board that meets monthly, with an Executive Committee that meets monthly as well. Each one of our funding partners appoints community or business leaders to fulfill one to three year terms on the Harvey County EDC Board. The Board participates in annual work sessions as needed and helps define and support the scope of work for the EDC.
- Rod KreiePresident | City of Newton / Great Plains Biosciences | Newton Chamber
- Ron LangSecretary / Treasurer | Newton Chamber of Commerce / Union State Bank
- Jason JonesPast-President | City of Hesston / Hesston Wellness Center | Newton Chamber
- Karl MatlackAt-Large | City of Burrton / Stinger Inc.
- Mindy BuddeAt Large Board Member | Harvey County / Mackey & Sons
- Joel GaeddertAt-Large | City of North Newton / Flint Hills Design
- Carl HarrisAt-Large | City of Newton / Carl Harris Co.
- Bob MyersBoard Member | City of Newton
- Bryan ChapmanBoard Member | City of Sedgwick / Chapman Construction
- Dennis TravisBoard Member | City of Halstead / Power Specialties
- Dr. Jon GeringBoard Member | City of North Newton / Bethel College
- Ethan ReimerBoard Member | City of Halstead
- Jeremy AshbyBoard Member | City of Walton
- Ken KnepperBoard Member | Newton Chamber of Commerce / Citizens State Bank
- Kim RyanBoard Member | The City of Burrton
- Melvin SchadlerBoard Member | Harvey County / Peoples Bank
- Randy HagueBoard Member | Harvey County
- Tim SweigartBoard Member | City of Hesston | Kansas Electric, Inc.
- Tony WheelerBoard Member | City of Walton
- Anthony SwartzendruberEx Officio | Harvey County
- Gary EmryEx Officio | City of Hesston
- Kyle FiedlerEx Officio | City of North Newton
- Megan SmithEx Officio | Hesston Chamber of Commerce
- Pam StevensEx Officio | Newton Chamber of Commerce
- Stephanie AshbyEx Officio | City of Walton
- Zach McHattonEx Officio | City of Newton